Congratulations, you are having a baby!!
But wait, are you freaking out about how your baby is going to get out?
Do you want to know how to best approach the birth of your baby?
Are you the type of person who wants to prepare as much as you can?
Have you heard or had a bad experience with childbirth and NEED a better one?
You DESERVE a positive birth!
Before, during and immediately after birthing your baby, you should feel like the strong, courageous, and fierce, goddess that you are!
Your birth story is going to rock everyone’s world. Its going to contribute to the change this society needs when we view childbirth.
Hypnobirthing in Adelaide – the Positive Birth Program TM
This evidence-based and proven Positive Birth Program TM is going to guide you towards achieving your positive birth. One that leaves you feeling empowered and in awe of just how amazing you and your baby!
What will I learn?
- Understanding fear and the impact it has on birth – Why are we so scared of birth? Why is ‘pain’ the most commonly associated word with birth? What impact does this have on OUR stories and outcomes?
- Breathing and relaxation techniques – The BEST techniques for birthing!
- Knowledge of the mind/body connection – How does your body respond to negative thoughts?
- Support – What is your care providers role? Is your care provider aligned with your goals? What role will your birth partner play? Does your birth partner feel confident in their role to support and advocate for you?
- Use of massage and acupressure – How can your birth partner use these hands on techniques to support your best birth?
- Self-hypnosis – To remove fear and to condition yourself to be more relaxed for pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
- Conditioning through music, voice, tracks, smell and touch.
- Bonding with baby – What can you do and why is it important?
- Understanding the birth process – Do you know how your uterus works? What hormones are involved in birth and their importance?
- Active positions in pregnancy and labour – Do you know how different positioning can affect your baby’s position and the ramifications for your birth experience? Do you know which position can actually make your pelvis wider?
- Decision making tools – Because we make the best decisions for ourselves and our babies when we have the BEST and most COMPLETE information available to us.
Yes, one of the tools is self-hypnosis but it might not be what you think. Click here to see my blog post about what the “hypno” part of hypnobirthing actually means.
When can I start?
You can start the Positive Birth Program TM at any time – though we say ideally from 20 to 35 weeks – giving you a good chunk of time to prepare your mind and body for a positive birth. Time to feel confident and excited about birth and meeting your baby!
Feeling like you left it too late? Get in touch and we can talk options.
What is included?
- Your own Positive Birth Program TM Folio of Resources – this includes professionally printed notes from the classes, visualisations, scripts, samples, cheat sheets and more!
- Face-to-face class time with a birth nerd who has actually used this program to birth her own baby.
- Positive Birth Program TM Download Voucher – worth $200! This includes Australian accent audio tracks, practice video and eBook. Access to these goodies is now online and via an app!!
- Group classes will also include morning (and afternoon if applicable) tea.
- Email and phone support from booking – so if you have any questions or concerns that come up, you know you always have someone you can talk to!
- Some sneaky gifts…. shhhhhh 😉
- FUN!!! I know you’re tired, you’re feeling overwhelmed and time poor, so treat yourself with some fun, food and, in my opinion, the best childbirth education available!
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $150 is due at the time of booking.
The outstanding amount is payable 7 days prior to the commencement of your class.
- If you cannot attend the course you are enrolled in for whatever reason, you may cancel and be entitled to a refund of your payment minus the $150 non-refundable deposit.
- If you miss a class for whatever reason, you may arrange a mutually convenient time with Enlightened Birth and Beyond to book a private make up session at an additional $100 per unit (3 hours duration) OR you may attend the next group class subject to availability OR you can choose an online option.
- In the unlikely circumstance that Enlightened Birth and Beyond needs to cancel a class, we will prioritize rescheduling a class but will offer part (if part of the course has already been completed) or full (if the course has not yet commenced) refund.
Call, SMS, or email Edriana on 0403 888 424 or email@example.com
None of the above options work for me…. CLICK HERE for online options.
If you really want to do this course and work towards your best birth but have obstacles in your way, please get in touch. Every family deserves to do this course and I would love to be able to help you!